What are cookies and what are they for?
Therefore, cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, and in no case pose a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, they can help us recognize the need for improvements to parts of the Website and detect malfunctions.
What types of cookies are used on this Website, and what is their purpose?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow you to browse the Website and allow you to use its different functionalities and services, for example, logging in with your identifier, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out a purchase process, managing a payment, and controlling fraud linked to the security of the service. These cookies are automatically installed on your device.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with characteristics that can differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website or its language (if you have this possibility), which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of your behavior on the Website. This information allows to measure and analyze the activity of the Website, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements in the Website based on the analysis of the navigation data collected.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
You can find out the list of cookies used by the Website you are visiting, and the characteristics of these cookies, in section 4 of this Policy: "List of cookies".
Cookie settings via the cookie settings centre
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them, if you wish, directly through the cookie management options of your browser, as we explain in the following point
Cookie settings through your browser
- If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Options > Privacy > Settings > OK. For more information, click here
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use a custom setting for the history > Check the accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them > Choose how long the cookies will be stored > Accept. For more information, click here
- If you use Google Chrome: Tap the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar > Settings > Show advanced options > In the "Privacy" section, tap Content settings > In the "Cookies" section, you can set cookies. For more information, click here
- If you use Safari: Go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser. For more information, click here
- If you use Opera: click on Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, click here
- If you're using an iPhone or iPad: On the home screen, select Settings > Safari, then choose your preferred settings. For more information, click here
- If you use Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > activate or deactivate the "Accept cookies" box > Restart the browser so that the changes are effective.
- If you're using Windows Phone: In Internet Explorer, tap More > Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings through Settings in the list of apps. Select or disable the Allow cookies option.